This committee is advisory to the Rector in matters of liturgy and worship, coordinating the activities and schedules of the acolytes, lectors, lay Eucharistic ministers, liturgical music, hymns, and altar guild as follows:
- Altar Guild: Assist at the Altar for worship and take down afterwards
- Acolytes, Lay Eucharistic Ministers (LEMS): Help facilitate Sunday worship: carry the cross, serve the chalice
- Lectors: Read the Scripture lessons and Psalms during the services
- Healing: Work in pairs on the 1st Sunday of each month to provide hands on prayer.
- Bread Makers: Provide communion bread for worship and in reserve. Bake at home and bring to church on a rotating schedule using a standard recipe.
- Prayers of the People Authors: Write original prayers of the people following a template of things to be included
- Evening Prayer Leaders: Lead evening prayer service followed by Holy Eucharist on Wednesday evenings at 6 p.m.