St. Anne’s is a reconciling, affirming, and inclusive Christian community welcoming all of God’s children. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, and whether you are single, married, divorced, separated, or partnered, our welcome knows no boundaries of age, race, ethnicity, gender expression/identity, sexual orientation, economic condition, physical or mental ability. We believe that God delights in the diversity of creation and so do we.
–The Rev. Ginny Wilder, Rector
“Knowing that all things come from God, we seek to manifest the love of Christ through worship, justice, and community.”
- Fuzzy Friends Board Meeting9/23/2019 - 11:00 AM
- Homiletics and Preaching for Laypeople9/23/2019 - 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Tai Chi9/24/2019 - 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Brown bag and Bible9/24/2019 - 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
- Dulcimer Orchestra9/25/2019 - 1:00 PM to 2:30 PMKirk and Judy House
- EfM9/25/2019 - 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Tai Chi9/26/2019 - 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Fuzzy Friends Pet Food Pantry9/28/2019 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Cooking with Shareen9/28/2019 - 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- 8:30 and 11:00AM Services resume9/29/2019
Beginning on Sunday, June 9th, we will begin our Summer schedule with one service at 10:00 am.
10:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
Child care available
All services follow Rite II in the
Book of Common Prayer
Click the images below for more information!
TEAM IRENE- TOUR TO TANGLEWOOD COMING SOON! SEPTEMBER 28-29.
Click HERE for more information on how you can be involved!