St. Anne’s is a reconciling, affirming, and inclusive Christian community welcoming all of God’s children. No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, and whether you are single, married, divorced, separated, or partnered, our welcome knows no boundaries of age, race, ethnicity, gender expression/identity, sexual orientation, economic condition, physical or mental ability. We believe that God delights in the diversity of creation and so do we.
–The Rev. Ginny Wilder, Rector
“Knowing that all things come from God, we seek to manifest the love of Christ through worship, justice, and community.”
- Tai Chi6/27/2019 - 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Get to know the Book of Common Prayer6/30/2019 - 9:00 AM to 9:45 AMWhy do we call our prayer book the 1979 Book of Common Prayer? Why does it seem like we only use a small part of this big book? How might a book help us grow in our prayer life and […]
- Fuzzy Friends Volunteer Appreciation Party6/30/2019 - 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Tai Chi7/2/2019 - 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- Brown bag and Bible7/2/2019 - 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
- Campfire and Compline7/2/2019 - 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Get to know the Book of Common Prayer7/7/2019 - 9:00 AM to 9:45 AMWhy do we call our prayer book the 1979 Book of Common Prayer? Why does it seem like we only use a small part of this big book? How might a book help us grow in our prayer life and […]
- Fuzzy Friends Board Meeting7/8/2019 - 11:00 AM
- Tai Chi7/9/2019 - 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Beginning on Sunday, June 9th, we will begin our Summer schedule with one service at 10:00 am.
10:00 a.m. – Holy Eucharist
Child care available
All services follow Rite II in the
Book of Common Prayer
St. Anne's Vestry Nomination Form
The nomination period for St. Anne’s slate of candidates to stand for the Vestry is now open. If you feel called to serve on the Vestry for a 3-year term and St. Anne’s has a record of your baptism and confirmation on file and you are currently an active member within the communal life of St. Anne’s then please take some time to fill out this nomination form. If you would like to nominate someone, please check with him or her to make sure they meet these requirements before nominating them to stand for the Vestry. Nominations will close on July 12th and a slate of candidates will be posted by August 11th with the election taking place on Sunday, September 15th at St. Anne’s Annual Meeting.
Everliving God, whose will it is that all should come to you through your Son Jesus Christ: Inspire our witness to him,
that all may know the power of his forgiveness and the hope of his resurrection; who lives and reigns with you and the
Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.